Tuesday, November 30, 2010
1. Well technically my niece, Presley, was born December 30, 2009, but it still feels like this year.
2. Colton has lost 4 teeth. (technically only 3 in 2010. He lost his first tooth on NYE 2009.)
3. I completed 37 hours of school this year. (or will have in 2 weeks.)
4. My nephew, Jackson Sean, was born March 28th. He just turned 8 months. Wow! He will be walking soon for sure!
5. I went from working full-time, to working part-time, to quiting completely, to now helping out a few days a month. I am seriously blessed to be able to go back to school full-time.
6. My sister Rebekah left her job at VC and is now working for herself. She does an amazing job cutting all of our hair. I highly recommend her!
7. Colton played his first season of soccer.
8. Colton learned how to ride a 2-wheeler bike.
9. Colton learned how to swim.
10. I won a trip to San Antonio! 2-night stay at an amazing hotel. 4 tix to Fiesta Texas, 4 tix to Sea World. 4 tix to Schlitterbahn. (we ran out of time and didn't make it to Schlitterbahn.) Talk about an awesome trip! We had a blast!
11. Rode in my first MS150 with my Bestest, Lindsay. What an experience! I've recently registered to ride again this coming April!
12. Was a bridesmaid in one of my BFF's wedding. Jordan and Brad are perfect for eachother. The wedding was amazing! So happy for them, and sweet Ty and Hallie!
13. Attended the 4th Annual Mom Prom. Every year it gets bigger and better. We are making "Dads of Mom Prom" Calendars. They will be awesome. Place your order today...only $15.
14. Colton graduated Kindergarten. Man, he's getting so big! He got "Class Comedian"! Imagine that. ;)
15. Colton started 1st grade, and has an excellent teacher. She is a blessing, and we are so thankful for her.
I'll have to get back with you. Class is almost over. (yes, I'm blogging during class. But you'd understand if you were in this class. Business Law. All he does is tell stories, and drags them out. We only cover about a page of notes in 2 1/2 hours!! It's awful, and I hate it!)
Ok, enough ranting. I'll be back soon!
Monday, November 22, 2010
My sister, Susanna, graduates from nursing school this semester. Her pinning is on December 14th. I am so proud of her. She is truly using her God-given abilities.
Anyway, please keep her in your prayers. She takes her nursing school exit exam, HESI, on December 8th. NooNee, Colt and I are so proud of you!!
Rachel and her fam came to visit last weekend. We had such a nice time...nothing major planned, so we all got to just "hang out".
They had their family Christmas pictures taken by Joyelle (http://www.photographybyjoyelle.com/) (I would do the link to her blog, but I have no clue how to do that! Someone please message me directions for that!) The pics are absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful little family.
Hudson just turned 5 last month. 5!!! He is such a cool kid!! I can't believe it. He is such a sweet little man, so loving. He will pretty much give you a hug whenever you ask for one.
Gosh, she is so adorable, and cute, and precious, and sweet! I just love her to pieces! She turns 1 next month. Where has the year gone?!?! My favorite thing to do with her is snuggle up in her chair in her room and read Good Night Moon. Aww, my heart just melts. We read it over and over again. So sweet.
And then there's Jackson. My little Jack Jack.
We get to see him more often than the other kiddos cause he lives in town. Such a sweet-natured little boy. I love to watch him when Colt plays with him. Just precious. Jack loves his thumb, and you will more-often-than-not see it in his mouth. Too cute! None of the other babies did that. Anyway, he will be 8 months next week. I can't believe it! All my sweet babies are growing up way too fast!
Colt turned 7 last month. We had a Super Hero Squad Party. So much fun! And so active! Man, I was exhausted at the end of the party, after keeping all of the little 6-year-old super heroes from bringing down the Spiderman bounce house! Seriously, at one point, they were all on one side of it, and it was leaning. I thought it was gonna tip!! lol Not kidding! I ran over there so fast to get them off of that side! Pretty funny...not really! ;) Colt had a great time! We are so thankful and so blessed to have so many friends!
Ok, I better get back to my homework. Gotta pass my classes!! :) I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week with your friends and families.