So, yesterday my niece was being born...or so it seems. More like 11 months ago today! Are you serious? Where did this year go? How are we already just one month away from 2011? Here's a recap of 2010 for us:
1. Well technically my niece, Presley, was born December 30, 2009, but it still feels like this year.
2. Colton has lost 4 teeth. (technically only 3 in 2010. He lost his first tooth on NYE 2009.)
3. I completed 37 hours of school this year. (or will have in 2 weeks.)
4. My nephew, Jackson Sean, was born March 28th. He just turned 8 months. Wow! He will be walking soon for sure!
5. I went from working full-time, to working part-time, to quiting completely, to now helping out a few days a month. I am seriously blessed to be able to go back to school full-time.
6. My sister Rebekah left her job at VC and is now working for herself. She does an amazing job cutting all of our hair. I highly recommend her!
7. Colton played his first season of soccer.
8. Colton learned how to ride a 2-wheeler bike.
9. Colton learned how to swim.
10. I won a trip to San Antonio! 2-night stay at an amazing hotel. 4 tix to Fiesta Texas, 4 tix to Sea World. 4 tix to Schlitterbahn. (we ran out of time and didn't make it to Schlitterbahn.) Talk about an awesome trip! We had a blast!
11. Rode in my first MS150 with my Bestest, Lindsay. What an experience! I've recently registered to ride again this coming April!
12. Was a bridesmaid in one of my BFF's wedding. Jordan and Brad are perfect for eachother. The wedding was amazing! So happy for them, and sweet Ty and Hallie!
13. Attended the 4th Annual Mom Prom. Every year it gets bigger and better. We are making "Dads of Mom Prom" Calendars. They will be awesome. Place your order today...only $15.
14. Colton graduated Kindergarten. Man, he's getting so big! He got "Class Comedian"! Imagine that. ;)
15. Colton started 1st grade, and has an excellent teacher. She is a blessing, and we are so thankful for her.
I'll have to get back with you. Class is almost over. (yes, I'm blogging during class. But you'd understand if you were in this class. Business Law. All he does is tell stories, and drags them out. We only cover about a page of notes in 2 1/2 hours!! It's awful, and I hate it!)
Ok, enough ranting. I'll be back soon!
Back to reality!
11 months ago