Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9 Days and Counting...

Well, I have an official Court Date. On Friday, March 20th, at 9:00am I will officially be Deborah Lynn Moore again! YEA! I'm pretty excited! It feels like it's taken forever to do this...such a hassle! If i had any idea it would've been like this, i would've just done it when I got the divorce! But, I wasn't ready then...but I am now! So be ready for some changes on here!!

As for my Weight Loss Goal...yeah, that went down the drain last week! Pretty much stressed out the entire week with work, 3 tests, ect. I was a wreck!!! But, it's all overwith. Spring Break is this week. And although I'm not going anywhere, I am off of classes, and able to spend more time with Colt and more time just chillin. Colt has been sick this week with fever, ear infection and cough. He should be well enough to go back to school tomorrow...but please keep him in your prayers. We are heading to Dallas this weekend, so I need my baby well!!!

Alright, that's it for now! I hope you are all having a great week!

deb

2 comments: