Monday, March 2, 2009

Progress

Well...last week started off amazing!!! I did everything I was supposed to, and things were progressing quite nicely! Then, Friday hit!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol Let's just say that I did not count my points on Friday, had WAY too many carbs, and basically didn't seem to care all that much! hah! Way to go Deb! The rest of the weekend was ok, not spectacular, but ok. So, drumroll please.................................................................I ended up losing a Grand Total of 1.5 pounds!!!! YEA! Losing is much better than Gaining...and now I get to move my ticker. I would love to double or triple that this week. We'll see.

This week I have 3 tests...talk about stressful!!!! My online class, Humanities, I have a mid-term that I will take Tuesday at the Testing Center. Not sure what to expect on that. Then, for Anatomy, I have a Lab Practical over bones on Wednesday. And then a Lecture test over bones and skin that I have to take sometime Thursday-Sunday. My mother's birthday is Friday, and my family is coming in town, so I have to fit it in. Probably going to take it on Saturday morning. So, please keep me in your prayers. I need to make awesome grades on all three of these!

So that's it for now, I will keep you updated!

deb

1 comment: