Tuesday, March 8, 2005

A Bit About What's Going On!

Well, if you have read my profile, you know a little bit about my life. Right now, Colton and I are living with my parents. Caleb is living in Fort Hood. We are deciding if I should look for a job there, so that Colton and I can move and live with Caleb. It's a lot of decisions, because Caleb is supposed to leave for Iraq in September or October, and I will probably want to move back to The Woodlands, with my family, so I would only be in Fort Hood for about 6 months. And I may not want to quit my great job that I have right now! So, please keep us in your prayers.

Colton is not a babe anymore. He is definitely a little boy, now. It's crazy! Thinking back to a year ago, he was just a babe with a babe personality. Now, he is like a real person. He knows what he wants and can tell me! He is talking like crazy. He can pretty much say anything, and he remembers most of it. But, don't worry, he hasn't said any bad words! But, he is cute! And he knows when he has pooped his diaper! It's hilarious. He either says "doo doo", "poo poo", or "uh-oh". That one's my favorite.

I will try and get some pics on here. I am learning every day on this thing! We'll see if I can figure it out. Well, hope you guys have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!!!! A new blog! I love reading about doo doo! I will definitely pray for your decision and that you will make the best one for the entire family! I am so excited to see you and doo doo in a few days! Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Rach or Ree Ree as Colty Wolty would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a precious boy! His Mimi & Papa certainly think so! And he has a precious Mommy!

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you DO move, you'll be closer to me for two months...then you can come back when my babe is born :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Aunt Ree Ree will bring three boxes of books for you when she comes. We will all be praying for the best for you all. What are you inclined to do? Would your work consider hiring you back if you left? Can't Caleb come to you every weekend where you are? Who would take care of Colton if you work there? Oh, me! What questions! I love you. Mama

    ReplyDelete