Thursday, August 2, 2007

Annoyed!

Yeah, so...I am currently working 8-5 M-F. I am also taking two classes. One that I actually attend and one online. Well, as a lot of you know, my job is VERY slow right now. So slow that my boss is spending time on Solitaire and other games...that is along with taking a lunch and a MILLION smoke breaks! So, I thought that with my free time, I could work on my classes. I figured my boss would rather me spend my free time on school to further my education than playing stupid card games online. Well, I was wrong. I got pulled aside today and asked if I was working on my homework. I said that I was proofing my paper. She said "put your homework away and get to work". That's when I very nicely said "I don't have anything to do". And she said "well, find something to do"!! Can you believe that?! I get reprimanded for reading over a paper....yet she doesn't care less if I play a card game, read a book, or even lay my head down on my desk! Ridiculous if you ask me! I am not very happy with that!

Oh well, what do you do? you work on your homework behind her back!! that's what you do! lol nah, I'm kidding...actually, I'm really not! If I don't have any work to do...then I am going to spend my time furthering my education so that ONE DAY I will no longer have to work at the Title Company! (there! how do you like that!!)

Ok, that's it for now. I'm done complaining/venting! I hope everyone is having a splendid day!

1 comment:

  1. oh my oh my oh my...four new blogs! and long ones too!!! look at you, you little blogger you!

    You will have to give me the list of cars too so we can contribute to the hobby! Hayden would love to give him one as a present :) Plus I have to shop now for his birthday so I need ideas. I can NOT believe he is going to be 4 years old. Where has the time gone!

    Totally excited about our kiddos starting school though. I can't wait to see all of the fun things they do and learn. They are growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete