Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Updates

Ok, so now that you all have the update from the choir performance, I can move on to other things!

Colton starts preschool August 27th! I am BEYOND excited about this! I just think that he will have such a great time...and learn so much...and make so many new friends! I only see positives! I am sad that we will be leaving Ms. Dianne. She has been wonderful to us the past 3 years! Yes, it's been 3 years since I started back to work full time back home. August 16, 2004 was the first day...so she will have watched him for a little over 3 years when we leave! Sad day! But, happy day! This is exciting! This is a good thing! So, I will definitely be posting blogs about what goes on at his school! (I know this is terrible, but I can't wait for them to call me if he gets in trouble. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to be bad. But I spent the past 2 1/2 years listening to my co-workers put their sons on speaker phone so that we could all hear what happened! It was always hysterical!!) Now, mind you, I might change my mind on that later!

As for me, I started back at school AGAIN this summer. I am taking Human Anatomy & Physiology with Susanna. To be honest...the class is kicking my butt!!! I am also taking a Psychology class...that class isn't bad, it's actually quite simple! We only have about 2 1/2 weeks left of class...Praise God! I'll let you know how that goes!

Let's see, what else? Hmm...oh, Colton's new obsession is collecting cars from the movie CARS. (and when I say obsession...that is EXACTLY what I mean!) He will not stop talking about the cars that he still needs! Nevermind the new cars that are sitting on his floor that he COULD be playing with! No, he is too consumed with "The List" of cars...and telling us which cars he still needs! Let me just tell you, we hear "The List" at least 5 times a day...each! And that's just in the evenings! It's really funny! So, that's his new "hobby". It's actually fun, on my end too. Not the part where I have to shell out $3.99 a car...no, that part isn't fun! But collecting them is! My mom got him a new CARS carmat for his room. He loves it! And my Nana got him a pair of CARS boxershorts. Too cute! I love em!

I can't really think of anything else right now. I have been doing pretty good...with life and stuff. Just taking things one day at a time! Otherwise I get overwelmed and stressed out...and that's not a pretty site!

So, I will try and post pics...in the near future! I'm not going to promise anything...but we'll see!

3 comments:

  1. Wow three years, that's so crazy how fast time goes by. Was it really hard going back to work?? I have 13 days left until I have to be back at work and I'm so sad, it's going to be so hard to break away from my precious little daughter. You have any advice for me?
    By the way please post pictures and don't keep us wondering how you are doing for 3 months. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO COLT!!! We are so proud of him going to school!!!! I just wish Ty would master Sunday School!!!! :) Can't wait to see you Sat! Good luck with the paper, wish I could've been more help. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't kids fun! Sounds like Colton is really growing up! That's funny that he was asking for you:-). It's amazing how our kids can make us feel so great. The other night I was working out and Ess looked over and said, "Daddy, you're a freakin' man!" I was like, 'Wow, thanks." Anyway...I love the new look on your blog. Does this mean you're going to be updating more often...?

    ReplyDelete